jmd4you is a platform run by the Youth Migration Services. JMD advisers are there for young people with a migration background for online questions who would prefer to obtain information anonymously or who have reservations, for example, about visiting a Youth Migration Services office directly. Sometimes it is also quicker and more convenient for them to ask their questions online, or some find it easier to confide in online advisers with their problems.
- Arbeiterwohlfahrt Bundesverband (Workers' Welfare Association - AWO);
- Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft Evangelische Jugendsozialarbeit (Federal Association of Evangelical Youth Social Work - BAG EJSA)
- Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft Evangelische Jugendsozialarbeit (Federal Association of Catholic Youth Social Work - BAG KJS)
- Internationaler Bund (International Association)
- Deutsches Rotes Kreuz (German Red Cross - DRK)
- Paritätische Wohlfahrtsverband (parity social services)
Searching for an advice centre
If you want to ask your questions and discuss potential problems in a face-to-face chat, you can, of course, visit a Youth Migration Services office in your city/area). Find a JMD office near you here.
Further information on Youth Migration Services and its locations can be found on the online portal www.jugendmigrationsdienste.de.