Party responsible for the website:
Subsidised by the European Integration Fund (EIF) and the Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth.
Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft Evangelische Jugendsozialarbeit e.V. (Federal Association of Evangelical Youth Social Work) (BAG EJSA)
Wagenburgstr. 26-28, 70184 Stuttgart
t. 0711 / 16489-0
f. 0711 / 95968-21
The BAG EJSA is represented by a board of directors. It consists of the following members: Doris Beneke (board spokesperson, Diakonie Deutschland (Social Welfare Work Germany) - Evangelical Federal Association), Christiane Giersen (Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Diakonie in der Pfalz / Social Welfare Work Association in the Palatinate) and Petra Densborn (Christliches Jugenddorfwerk Deutschlands / Christian Association of Youth Villages in Germany)
Register court: District Court of Stuttgart
Association register number: VR 1392
Tax number: 99015/21263
Liability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. We do not, however, warrant that they are correct, complete or up-to-date.
As a service provider, we are responsible, pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 of the Media Service State Contract and Section 8 Para.1 Telemedia Act, for our own content on these pages under general law. However, service providers are under no obligation to monitor the third-party information they transmit or store, or to investigate circumstances that indicate unlawful activity. This does not affect our general legal obligation to remove or block the use of such information. We assume responsibility for this obligation, however, only after being notified of a specific infringement. We shall immediately remove said content on being notified of such violations.
Liability for links
Our website contains links to third-party websites the content of which we have no control over. For this reason, we cannot accept liability for third-party content. The respective provider or operator of such sites is always responsible for the content of linked sites.
The linked sites were checked at the time of linking for possible legal violations. They contained no apparent illegal content at the time of linking. However, any permanent control of the content of linked pages is unreasonable without any specific evidence of a violation. We shall immediately remove any links of this type upon being notified of such violations.
The operators of these pages make every effort to observe the intellectual property rights of others at all times and to make use of self-produced as well as public domain works.
The contents and works on these pages created by us are subject to German copyright law. Third party contributions are marked as such. Duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
Basic information on using our website
- You do not need to register if you only want to become familiar with jmd4you and our website.
- Registration is necessary if you want to actively use what we have to offer and want to use our chat or individual consultation.
- You must enter a user name (nickname freely chosen by you) and a password to register.
- The password should be a combination of numbers and letters (upper and lower case). Please note: If you are registered on other websites, you should use different login data for jmd4you for security reasons!
- In addition to a password, we require you age and gender as well as information on whether you are a citizen of an EU member state. (This query is based on support specifications)
- You can choose whether you enter your email address. The system can then inform you via email if you have a reply from your JMD adviser. Furthermore, the system can inform you if your JMD adviser is ill. A further advantage is that the system can send you a new password if you forget your password. Without your email address, we will not be able to send you a new password and you will have to re-register. (Your previous questions and answers will, therefore, no longer be accessible.)
- After completing the online advice at the latest, we would like to ask you about your experience and satisfaction with the service. If you do not want to receive any emails from us about this, you must change the settings in your profile.
- All other requested information is also voluntary.
All information entered in your profile is subject to data protection. Under no circumstance do we pass your data on to third parties.
During the individual consultation, the date and time of the answers are saved in a log file. The topic and group chat conversations are stored in a chat log. This data is used solely for statistical purposes. Data is not disclosed to third parties.
The IP (internet protocol) and login date are stored in a log file every time you access (login) jmd4you.de and for the duration of a consultation process. This serves exclusively for cases of extreme threats of violence (c.f. Section 138 German Criminal Code - StGB), which obliges us to forward the IP address to the responsible authorities in these cases.